1. Display mode: liquid crystal display screen
2. Measuring mode:depressurization type oscillometric method for measurement
3. Power supply: 2x AAA batteries (3V)(included)
4. Measurement range:(20-280)mmHg/(2.7-3.7) kPa (blood pressure) ,(40-160) times/min (pulse rate)
5. Accuracy:±3mmHg/±0.4kPa (blood pressure) ±5%（pulse rate)
6. Air charging mode: automatic charging
7. Air leakage device: air relief valve
8. Quick air leakage : electronic air release valve
9. Result display:high pressure/low pressure/pulse
10.Unit conversion :conversion of blood pressure value unit mm Hg/KPa (default unit when start is mmHg)
11.Number of memory groups:Double 99 memory groups.
12.Low battery inspection:LCD displays symbol "battery” to indicate low battery
13.WHO tip:blood pressure warning strip is used to indicate blood pressure and health status
14.Arrhythmia tip:LCD displays "♥” flickering to indicate arrhythmia
15.Overpressure protective function :automatically releases air when air pressure exceeds 295mmHg(20MS)
16.Automatic shutdown function :automatic shutdown in one minute when there is no operation
17.Current:dynamic current less than 500mA , statistic current less than 30 mA , shutdown current less than 20uA
18.Normal working conditions:
a) Environment temperature:5-40 degrees Celsius
b)Relative humidity:less than or equal to 85%
c)Atmospheric pressure: 85kPa ~ 105kPa
1*Electronic blood pressure monitor（battery included）
Why use this blood pressure monitor get the result are not the same as the hospital?
There are some deviation.
Beause of the measurement environment, Please measure the blood pressure follow the instruction, and To get the most accurate results when testing:
Test the same time every day.
Put the cuff on in the right place as per instructions on Wrist.
30 minutes prior to testing dont eat, exercise, smoke or drink alcohol.
While testing sit in a relaxed position with your feet straight in front of you and your arm resting on the table.
Do not cross your legs.
In the use of this device, please read the details of this statement in order to correct the measured value, please save this for later reference manual and warranty ,if you need additional details , please consult your doctor.
Please connect the wristband with left hand from 5 – 10 mm (about one finger width), if the distance is too long, you will get a error message of ” Err 003″, and unable to do any operation.
Recommended for the Cuff Wrist Sphygmomanometer Blood Presure Monitor